- This event has passed.
Access Bars® Practitioner Training class with Judy Wooff and Joanna Boutiere
May 12 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Access® Bars class
Have you ever wished or asked for something to change in your life? A relationship, a health issue, your money flows? Yet, no matter how hard you tried, you didn’t see the change you somehow knew was possible?
Well, what if one day could change your whole life? What if creating new possibilities and happiness was easy once you had the right toolbox to change things?
I’d love to have you at a 1 day workshop I’ll be facilitating with a good friend of mine who is a Certified Access Facilitator ~ Judy Wooff, on something called Access Bars.
What is Access Bars? ‘The Bars’ is a touch point therapy that quiets the mind, brings us back into balance and creates ease, peace and a sense of well-being similar to a massage or meditation, except so much more.
What’s class like? One day. A ton of tools. Choose what works for you. Receive 2 sessions of bars. Give 2 sessions. Get a manual full of questions, techniques and a whole new toolbox of change. Breathe. Relax. Get Clarity. Be empowered to change anything!
What are the benefits of having your Bars ‘run’
● FUN, PEACE, JOY & EASE in every aspect of your life
- ● people or situations that once ‘drove you nuts’ no longer bother you or cause problems
- ● release stress, anxiety, and depression (depression vanishes for many after just 1session)
- ● An easier time for kids and adults in SOCIAL and ACADEMIC and EMOTIONALsituationsIn this class, you will learn:
- ● Tools and techniques to create change in whatever area of your life you are looking for
- ● How to ‘run’ bars; you will receive two Bars® sessions AND gift 2 sessions. Noprerequisites are required – just the willingness to learn something new. After you complete the class you will be qualified to give Access Bars® to others which may include your family, friends and/or clients. What is it you’ve always known should be possible but have never been able to find?Let’s explore what else is truly possible!Access Bars – 1 Day Workshop
May 12 in Regina ~ Hotel Sasktchewan.
- Cost: $350- ($175 if repeating or for ages 16-18. Free for children 15 & under)
Any questions, please let me know!